Saturday, March 8, 2008

What my running has to do with Dave Ramsay

 Here is my best 5K according to Nike+
 This is today's run (I went NICE and easy)

Yeah!  This is the first time I've figured out how to post my runs.

As the post indicates, I think I'm on to why I enjoy listening to Dave's podcasts during my run.  First off, it's good advice.  Secondly, because just like getting and staying in shape, there is no magic advice to getting in shape and losing fat.  JUST like getting out of debt.

IT TAKES HARD WORK over a LONG PERIOD OF TIME!

It's not rocket science!?!

For those that don't know me, or know me well, you may think it's funny that I have 2 spreadsheets for my budget/debt tracking.  I have 3 graphs.  Yes, that may be a little excessive, but so is tracking all these runs and comparing PB's when training for a marathon or whatever.  So, really what I'm saying is that I'm a losery kind of guy who wants to improve myself by running and improve my family's life by getting out of debt.

No comments: