Sunday, January 18, 2009

books...

My Mom would tell you that I'm a reader.  I doubt my kids would though...

Last year, my new years resolution was to read 3 classic novels.  I will tell you that it got me back in the habit.

This year I've been listening to books on tape while I run.  Since I'm not training for anything right now, it's easier to just go... zone out... and listen to the story.  Some of the books I've picked are garbage.  Some are good.  Some are so good that I listened to them while I drove to Oakland the other day.

Erin told me that it's the most boring thing she's ever done.  I disagree.  If I'm doing a half marathon I doubt I'll do it... so I'll keep the running mix on my iPod, but if I'm not training I think I'll be spending a good amount of money "reading" books.

No comments: